Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Wednesday September 20th

Wow, only one month to go till I am on my way to Ohio. My 30 day notice to my landlord has been given also. I finally have a moving company assigned to our family now so on October 23rd, my household goods will be arriving at my new place in Ferry.

I also get to come back to Virginia Beach on Saturday October 28th so I can finish recording with my ladies group called Sweet Inspiration. If it wasn't for one of the members , also my very good friend, willing to drive to Ohio (8 hour drive) to get me on Friday, and return me on Monday, then this would have even been a possiblility since I really hate to drive anything over 2 hours lol.

But things are looking very good right now.

My youngest two children ages 8 and 9 (well, my 9 year old is almost 10) were baptized the other evening in our home bath tub lol. What a blessing to know that all 4 of my children are baptized believers in the only ONE who matters , Jesus Christ.

My anxieties are up with the anticipation of all that is happening. With Mike leaving in 2 weeks, the happiness of all the moving stuff is being squelched by him getting ready to leave.

Please pray for our family during this crazy time of transitions. Please also keep Mike in prayer as he is away from his family and serving our country.

Nikki

No comments: