Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Tuesday October 3rd

Hello everyone!

Today brings me another day close to Martins Ferry but also another day closer to MIke leaving us.

I had a friend over for lunch yesterday and I was looking over my TO DO BOOK, not list mind you, but BOOK, and she laughed at all I had to do . :)

One day at a time is how I try to do it all. I make my lists and try to accomplish them day to day.

Angel is having a hard time about leaving. She cried off and on yesterday. She is going to miss her friends alot.

She asked questions about how many people were going to be in her Bible class and she will be the " new girl" and all. I told her that both her and tony will be new cause they both will be in the same class together. That seemed to make her feel a little better.

Please pray for peace for everyone during this transition. The children and I are going thru so many different emotions.

I mean, Mike leaving, leaving our friends here that we love so much, going home and for the kids going to a place that they know nothing about.

Nikki

No comments: