Sunday, September 18, 2011

Its a new dawn...its a new day.....

Its been quite a while ..hasn't it? Well.....I think that its about time to start this up again. It was...and always has been therapeutic to write here.

So here I am :)
Nikki.
Mother
Wife
5 Incredible children that I believe WHOLEHEARTEDLY that were given to me specifically by GOD.
Friend(I find I have simplified my friend "list" . Or should I say OTHERS have simplified it for me.)

I am on a quest right now.
A quest to find out if I am still the person I was when I began this journal.

I believe I am not.

I feel God is doing a "transplant" with me....
In with new...and better...
out with the old...and well...immature.

SO many times in my life I felt like I've had blinders on and God has removed them at HIS time to show me certain things. At this point of my life...I'm 43 years old...I have 2 adult children...2 teenagers and 1 toddler...HE is showing me something else. Something VERY important and I wish to share it with others.

So this blog will be a "sharing" of sorts....of what God wants me to share with you as HE shares glimpses with me :)

No comments: