Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Weight loss update

WOHOO!
When i began my new way of eating about 2 weeks ago, I was at 154. I weighed in today at 149. That is a loss of 5 pounds. Its just changing my food habits. I eat salads and fresh fruits and vegetables and drink my carrot juice at least once a day and drink alot of water. I still have our eat out nights once a week and have a coke once every couple of days or so. I wish I had the motivation to get out and exercise a bit cause the weight will come off more if I did that but I am happy with the results.
I think i have about 4 weeks or so left before mike gets home so hopefully that means a total of 8 more pounds i can lose, for a total of 13 pounds. That is definitely a reachable goal!!!

DOing our new way of eating brings about alot of ways to teach nutrition to kids :)
I use every teachable moment that i can think of. Its just the teacher in me lol
Ciao!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: