Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Just an update :)

Hello!
Wow, its been a couple of weeks since I last wrote and really, my last few posts have just been some neat video's I've found.

Things here are good.
Mike still likes his job in Pittsburgh.
I miss having him home and having the ease of having my van at all times but I'll get used to it again. Its a good thing I'm 4 houses from Convenient Store :)

Michael is now working pretty much full time at Deluxe toy and hobby store in Martins Ferry which is also only a block and a half from our house.

Joey and Tony and Angel are working on school and soon will be making plans for Thanksgiving Feast!! Joey is my cook so I hope maybe he can come up with something really delicious. It will be our 1st Thanksgiving in many many MANY years to be here with family.

My daycare certification is coming along. WHen I talked to my worker, she said she is hoping within a month or so ...to have the interview with me and be done! SOoooo, that means working on my house to getting everything done that needs to be done for it. With my certification, it means I can accept state paid kids. I wish I had kids in here now but so far, nothing.

Well, there is an update. Sorry its been so few and far between. I think of things to write about as I lay in bed, then forget by the time I wake up....

More later
Be Blessed
Nikki

No comments: