Monday, August 25, 2008

American Heritage Girls






The above pictures are just a few of the ones I took at our very first American Heritage Girls Camping Weekend which was August 8,9 and 10.
It was a weekend of lots of fun and fellowship.
If you haven't heard of American Heritage Girls, don't beat yourself up. I hadn't either but its a Christian organization focused on Jesus, Patriotism and serving God, family and others.
This year will be our 2nd year doing it and I recommend this to others who are looking for an alternative to Girl Scouts.
Below is a link to something that opened up my own eyes to the Girl Scout Organization.

http://www.cwfa.org/articles/5431/CWA/misc/index.htm

I care about my daughters well being and care about the things she is being taught.
This is my little cherished daughter who is looking to mom as an example as what she needs to be.
May she always be as sweet as she was in the picture below.



This picture was taken years ago when we lived in Virginia Beach but I remember it like it was yesterday.
Nikki

No comments: