Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Socialization and homeschooling???


Do these two things work together???
I have a dear friend of mine who is beginning the adventure of homeschooling her two children.
Then she calls to tell me that an in-law of hers "offered" $1000 to send them back to public school.
My mouth dropped and I was appalled.
Appalled yes, surprised? Not really.

You can check the news daily and see what kinds of things are happening in the school systems all over our country.

Anyone who takes the step of controlling your child's EDUCATION, not controlling their children to the point of abuse.....I applaud them wholeheartedly.

Homeschooling kids are normal kids.
Homeschooling mom's are normal too....
But we just made a different choice on how to education our children.

Don't knock it people till you tried it!!!!
Even then, respect those choices your loved ones make and find something else to do with your time besides bribery!!!
Nikki

No comments: