Friday, March 24, 2006

Another day...another dollar?

....Well, my morning usually begins with a trip to www.cnn.com.
I've been trying to keep up with the murder of the preacher from the church of Christ in Selmer, Tennesse. Now, the wife is being detained. Its soooo terrible what is happening to this family. My prayers are with this family and the church family there and all who are involved.

Today brings good news...ITS FRIDAY!!!!!
Sad news partly because the baby that I have been caring for in my home childcare...its his last day here. I had to give notice because he isn't on the same nap schedule as my other daycare kids and his care was interfering with my teaching time for homeschooling. It was very hard for me to do but I know God will take care of him and his family no matter where they go. Great family they are.....

The kids are all doing fantastic. You saw the picture I posted yesterday. They are all fine little people. My daughter and I are thinking about starting to learn how to make jewelry. I think it would be fun to do.

I need to get back to the kids now...
Until next time....stay tuned....

No comments: