Thursday, March 30, 2006

Thursday

Well, I think my body is starting to go through its detox stage. So far, I just have a headache. Thats ok. I can live with that. I've been doing so good though. Yesterday I made banana chips in my dehydrator and they were so good i had to make more today. I also put in some apple slices so we will see how they turn out this evening.

Mike has duty today. He leaves on Monday for 6 weeks. GRR. I hate when he leaves. We are a close family and we don't do well with seperation. At least end July of next year, its Navy Retirement!!!!

My son Joey who is 13, almost 14, started his 9th year of highschool. His first course is Psychology. Its interesting. He wants to finish his 4 years of highschool in two. I think he can do it if he stays motivated.

Tony who is 9, hasn't been feeling well lately. I think he caught a cold and cough. Its also aggravated by his asthma. Too bad he doesn't like carrot juice lol.

I will take some pictures soon to post here. My 17 year old son has grown ALOT lately. He has PASSED my husband by alot.
More later...

No comments: