Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Wednesday

Hello everyone! I've had some people write me with concern on my new diet. First of all I understand your concerns about no meat in my diet but the only thing that meat really is good for is the protein. Meat is the hardest thing to digest and it sits in your colon for a long period of time. What if I can still get the protein I need....but don't have to have it sit in my body for a long time? Beans have a ton of protein. They are also easily digested. So, that is route that we have chosen to take. I can tell you that yesterday I had my very first PURE carrot juice. It was deliciously sweet. And I had energy for HOURS. It was fantastic.
Anyway, I hope you all like to keep updated on my happenings here.

I will be posting links for information on the diet that I am doing. Also, will link recipes in case you all would like to try it for yourselves. :)
Blessings to all
Nikki

No comments: