Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Good morning!

Good morning friends and family!
I apologize once more for not keeping up with my blog. John is doing a much better job than me so do not fret John, you are doing great :)

Things here are fine. Today is Mike's official last day of active duty. As of tomorrow, the Navy signs his discharge papers and he will officially be a civilian.
I feel great about that..

Mike continues to look for work. We knew coming to the valley would mean a hard time finding work but we have faith in God that he will provide.

I just watched Facing the Giants again last night. When you faith grows week, watch this movie...
I cry every time I see it!!

I continue to get my house ready for certification for daycare.

Please continue to pray that God will show us what he wants us to do.

Love you all
Nikki

No comments: