Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Update

I didn't realize it had been as long as it has since my last update. I apologize!!

Here is a much needed update!

No change on the job situation as of today. Mike is still working on a job and has his resume out there and now we are just waiting to see what door God will open.
I have a couple drop in children for childcare that start on Wednesday. Its just a few hours a week but its better than nothing. For those of you who read my blog and are local to Martins Ferry or Wheeling area, and know anyone who needs babysitting, I'm your woman :)


Only a few more weeks until our new school year starts. I am still trying to sell last years curriculum to buy things needed for this year so that means, NO , I'm not ready yet. People ask my kids if they are ready to go back to school, but they should be asking me lol.

Michael is now cashier at Krogers. He is much happier than being a bagger....more hours for one...and no more cleaning bathrooms lol.

Kids are all doing fine. Today is our library day. Once a month on a Tuesday, Angel and TOny have an activity day. Today is all about seeds and plants. Should be fun!

Well, I will do my best to update more often.
Love to all
Nikki

No comments: