Thursday, July 05, 2007

Finally an update!!

Hi everyone!
Let me say that civilian life is good.....

Mike is retired from the military....officially he had his ceremony but hasn't recieved his paperwork and still gets a paycheck until August 1st.

I will post pictures...I have about 89 of them that the Navy's photographer took but its hard picking the best of the best :)

We are doing good. I'm a little nervous right now cause there is no job on the horizon for Mike which means I am looking for a full time job right now while I still work on getting my daycare set up.

This is a big step in faith. Mike seems to have unwaivering faith. He knows things will work out...even if we were to lose everything we had cause we still have God. Me? My faith..sadly to say, is a little shaky. I see what I see and I see money being quickly spent on necessities.

I'm doing my best to help.
Getting rid of our cable bill...watching our food bill more closely...things like that.

I guess its a good lesson for us all.

Anyway, I will post pictures soon.
I've missed you all

Nikki

1 comment:

Clint Singer said...

Get him into selling AFLAC! Atleast partime, get his life and health liscense and find an AFLAC rep. locally. I have been in this for 2 1/2 months have done quite well. It takes patience and a second income. Big accounts for me on the horizon here in a couple of weeks. Just pray earnestly and be patient with the Lord he will provide. I hope everything turns out good for you guys.-Clint Singer