Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Life

Hello!
I almost didn't want to write anything cause there's not much that has changed right now.
Mike still hasn't heard anything from the security agency he applied with and interviewed for. He called them on Friday and they had just finished up with their last interview with a candidate so anytime this week, he should hear something. I find myself looking at the phone and trying to get get them to call telepathicthy.....yeah yeah ...pathetic I know.

Our official first day of school was yesterday. It went well. So well, I don't feel like babysitting today...just want to spend that time with my kids...

Mike never got his retirement pay into his bank.....
Hmmm......this sure is getting old. Of course, we called and of course, the admin office said they will look into it. So....here we are again, no pay, no unemployment....its ALMOST funny....and I did emphasize ALMOST....

Michael should be coming home Saturday the 15th. I am thankful for that. I miss him....
Can a person be thankful yet a bit apprehensive too????

Ok, there's your update. From the sound of my writing today, it seems I'm a bit down in the dumps....guess I am...with all of this stuff going on, its really hard not to feel it once in a while.

Please pray Mike gets this job.
Pray that Donna doesn't need a new car.
Pray that our new homeschool year is a success.
Pray for Michael's safety coming home.
Pray for Mike and Nikki's spiritual outlook as we go thru this tough time....
He seems to be doing great. I usually am, but feel a bit down today.
Thanks family.

Love to you all

NIkki

No comments: