Tuesday, September 18, 2007

What should I write about today?

I clicked on my blog site, and sat here.....thinking...." What am I going to write about today?"

I thought that I should be writing something to inspire those who read it, but I've got nothin'.....

I thought that you all are tired of me writing the same old thing about family....but that is really all I have to write about .



So, in order to update my blog ....back to the same old stuff I guess lol.



Mike: Had his 3rd job interview yesterday with this security agency. One way or another, he should be working for this agency in some manner. The one job he was applying for ...the interview went well but the owner of the company said if this position didn't get filled by him, he wants to offer Mike another position. Not many details on that...but we should hear something by the end of the week. Hahaha....I feel funny saying that cause that is what they told us before and it took two weeks lol.



Me: Lost two daycare kids yesterday. I only have 3. Two kids that come 2 days a week....and one little boy who comes 1.5 hours a week lol. The two kids that come twice a week were good kids and Angel and Tony had alot of fun with them. They will be missed.

I'm glad to see the warmer weather returning for a bit cause I really haven't had the time to go shopping for cooler weather clothing lol. Uh oh...did I say that?



Kids: They are doing fine. Michael is glad to be home and the kids are glad to have him here.

Our homeschooling year is going fine. Joey is moving right along. We've started now for 2 weeks and already have turned in quite a bit of work to American School of Correspondence.

I really would like him to graduate early to take a year of working before he heads off to Culinary School.

Angel joined American Heritage Girls. Its an alternative to Girl Scouts. Its fantastic and she is excited about it very much. The troop is doing a Varity Show for their first fundraiser so she is trying to decide if she wants to do something for it. She is a bit...LOTSABIT...stagefright...so this is a challenge for her. In a couple of weeks is a daycamp for her group too. I will probably be helping out with that so she will have a blast.

Tony recieved a junior metal detector a couple of weeks ago and its perfect timing cause as we are redoing our backyard, he can take it out and find lots of treasures. Ask him about what he has found. He likes to talk about it.

Ok all, there is your update.
Its 9:30 and time to get a move on with my day.
Have a great Tuesday and be Blessed
Pray for the Josephs as they are in the Ukraine now and they need prayers for safety and that they can do God's work while they are there.
Nikki

No comments: