Thursday, November 15, 2007

Fantastic Idea!!!!!

http://jen365.blogspot.com/2007_01_01_archive.html

If you go to the above site, you will begin reading about a lady getting ready to turn 29. So for the next year, she will do something different, that she has never done until her 30th Birthday.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE that idea!!!
Now, I want to do my OWN version of this. On December 3rd, I will turn 40 and I want to do something different each day that I am 40. 40 is such a big number for me!!! (Isn't it for everyone???)

Ok everyone, I need ideas. Her ideas aren't exactly what I would do.....but I need lots of ideas...
I only have a couple of weeks to plan this but I want to do this!! I think it would be fun and give my #40 some fun that it needs!!!!!

Jump in and email me or comment me!!!!!
Nikki

No comments: