Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Calling all Shoppers!!!



well, its almost the biggest shopping day of the year!!

On that day, I do not leave my house :)


I wanted to share with you all that I finally have my creative juices flowing again.

In the picture you see today are things I made called Wax Dipped Room Fresheners.


They are dipped in a mixture of wax and scent and give off a fantastic aroma without burning a candle. I make these in a variety of animals but the picture shows the ones I did yesterday.


I do these in bayberry, buttercream and gingerbread scent but will be adding lovespell to that soon also.



The crosses you see in the picture are what Joey makes. In case you all don't know who Joey is, he is my 15 year old son. The crosses are made with bent nails and wire and can be done in any color!! The favorites seems to be Steelers colors of black and gold and also USA, the red white and blue ones.

His crosses go for $10 each.

The animals pictured sell for $8.

Its so much fun to do!!! If you have a favorite stuffed animal you would like done to match something in your home, let me know and I'll do my best to see if I can find it to scent for you .

Nikki

No comments: