Sunday, December 16, 2007

Boy its been a while

Things have been so incredibly busy here that I haven't had much time on my own computer.

My two oldest boys computers died and they are almost fixed. Michael got his back and Joey is supposed to get his back no later than Tuesday. THEN I only have to share with Angel and Tony lol!!!!

Its been a busy season getting ready for the Holidays. This week finds me making cookies and fudge....planning Christmas dinner, ordering my Heavenly Ham, wrapping presents, still BUYING presents lol, and trying to find joy in the midst of all the craziness.

I've been going thru many trials and tribulations lately but I have to say that God is bring me thru each and every one of them.
Its like I'm being carried. It feels so peaceful knowing that I'm not alone.

Tuesday I have an interview for a new day care girl who is 2. She will come 3 days a week so thats a good start since my daycare inspection probably won't even happen until the end of January. Boy Ohio is sooo slow at trying to get their providers ready to accept kids. Its almost like they don't want us.

Well, the weather sure was frightful today. COuldn't even venture out for church. This morning, weather wasn't bad but we decided to wait until evening to make sure the roads had been cleared. We got ready to go to evening church when the snow started to come down and come down heavy.....soooo needless to say, we didn't make it.

well, there's an update. They have been few and far between but I hope to do better once I have more time to get on here lol.

Blessings to all
Nikki

No comments: