Friday, February 08, 2008

I'll rethink NOT getting a flu shot next year!!!!!

Before moving to Ohio, I've never had the need to get a flu shot. Why?
Cause I never get the full blown flu!!! Well, I can't say -NEVER- anymore. The flu had ME down for 5 days straight. Angel had it at the same time as me, and within a day it was Joey's turn and last night Tony started. HOpefully it will run its course and leave forever :)

I saw a neat little saying on a local church's outdoor sign.

It read:

Do you want to destroy your enemy?
Make him your Friend!!!!!

Oh I loved that!!!!!

I am close to being done for my childcare certification. I should be hearing soon on when they want to schedule my home inspection. So I am checking things off a little at a time trying to make sure I'm covered with everything!!!! Don't want them to have to find something and put off giving me my certification even a month longer!!!!


I miss my church family! I hate being ill but hopefully soon, I will be back :)

God Bless
Nikki

No comments: