Monday, July 07, 2008

Update

Well, I finally got a bit of encouragement today.
I have had alot of personal demons to fight lately but I think things will be much better

On the subject of exercise and weight loss....I hit one of my goals. I lost 10 pounds!!!!!

I am very stoked about it and that was even taking a week off. Last week, I just couldn't get up the energy or the motivation to do anything that takes that much will power.

But I'm back in the saddle again and can't wait until a pound or two more and I will be in the 140's!!!!!

Pretty soon, I have to start planning for our school to begin the middle of August.
Tony and Angel will be learning the history of Ohio and West Virginia and for science we will be focusing on dissection!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They are really excited and I can't wait either.

Daycare is still pretty slow. I still only have 2 full timers. I need 4 more but in God's timing, and not my own.

Joey is in Virginia Beach visiting friends for the next 3 weeks. I will miss him greatly but this time away before school and starting his first job will do him good.

Well, wanted to update you all. I thank you all for your prayers. I do feel them and I am thankful for a God who cares about our troubles.
Nikki

No comments: