Monday, July 21, 2008

Where has summer gone???

Doesn't it seem like summer is almost over???
Its almost August and on the 19th that means starting back to a new year of homeschooling for us.
On Wednesday night Bible study we are doing a video series called The Silencing of God.
Let me say this, its incredible!!!!!
Those of you who are Christians reading this, ask your school system that your child attends to let you read your child's history texts book. Most school systems aren't even teaching our REAL country's history. I already knew this and make sure that the books I get for our homeschooling incorporate REAL history into our studies.

On another note, I'm trying to organize my home and my MIND to start another year of homeschooling. With the thoughts that I might be having 6 daycare kids here during the school year, I HAVE to get organized.

Angel's American Heritage Girls starts up soon. Our pool party is tonight and August 8,9 and 10th is our summer came we are attending and have been looking forward to that all year!!!
With that, I'm actually going to be staying at Camp Presmont WITH Angel!!! That should be interesting. Pray its a nice weekend with NO extremely hot weather :)


I wanted to share a nice picture of me and my son Joey who is 16!




Also here is another picture I wanted to share of my oldest son, Michael, on his 20th birthday.
Gotta love how I caught the expression on his face!!





Well, thats all folks!!
Daycare kids are here and in full swing!
Have a blessed Monday!
Nikki

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Such a nice blog. I hope you will create another post like this.