Thursday, October 16, 2008

Big changes this way comes!!

I am changing things up a bit.
Hair is going to be something quite different after tonight and I can't wait.
I need to change my look a bit different cause I'm feeling 40 and I am NOT liking it.
Watch out...pictures will follow lol

On other notes....
I am loving my daycare now.
The ages of the kids are my favorite and I just got a new family of 3 that I think are going to be fabulous. I get a feel for people and I really have a good feeling about this family!

Angel wants to try something different.
I think she wants to change from American Heritage Girls to something more physical like Karate so we are checking into a few places that offer a couple of classes free so she can try it out.

Ok tomorrow I will try to post some pictures unless I don't like how my hair turns out then I won't lol
Nikki

No comments: