Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Just stuff

Hello everyone!
I am feeling a bit relieved today. I finally have gotten rid of a troublesome parent!!!
She never calls to tell me she isn't coming and has caused me trouble from the beginning and she is no longer going to be an issue with me!
The kids I will be having in care now are the following:
Baby 6 months old Monday thru Friday from 7-3
5 year old after school from 3-4:30
5 year old after school from 3-4:30
Twins that are 2 9-4
Girl that is 2 7:30-4;30
Boy that is 3 7:30am-4:30

Only one baby now which makes my life so much easier :)
I can actually start teaching preschool again!
I still have one opening and its from 7am until no later than 3.

I hope to get back to the gym soon now that my schedule will probably allow this again.

I'm getting a new Hair do on Friday! I can't wait.
I need something that is going to make me feel YOUNGER!!!!
More later
Nikki

No comments: