Friday, October 24, 2008

Whats new?

Good morning bloggers and readers!!
Boy how time flies away and fast. I didn't realize I hadn't blogged in a week!!!
The weather is getting colder and colder.....I like the chill but I don't like the money that I have to spend for heating that comes with it!!!

I had my hair done (as you guys well know and see from my picture) and let me tell you, I've gotten a mixture of responses. Most people who know me well, see me every day absolutely love it and have told me over and over again.

THEN......there are some who haven't quite come OUT and said anything but I can tell they don't like it. I wonder.....is it cause its a bit wild and crazy? There is nothing wrong with a splash of color? I am seeing that so many in the world judge just by looks. I'm dealing with a dear person to me who is being attacked for being NOT WHITE. Racism is wrong and people judging you by the color of your skin is wrong. Should people stay within their own ethnic groups.....
Alot of people would say yes and I've even heard Christians say yes. I do not agree, of course because I married someone who is American Indian, Italian and hispanic. Alot of the world makes him feel ashamed for his heritage and that is plain wrong. God made all people....ALL!!!!
He made us who we are to be HIS people doing good to others!!!!!
God made us to do His work to all nations!!!!!]
My kids learned who Rosa Parks was yesterday and I'm thankful that when I explained to her how racism used to be, she seemed shocked. I try to keep her away from alot of that with her only being 10 years old but someday she will see the world for what it really is and I know it will sadden her as it saddens me.

I was persecuted growing up because of this and let me tell you, it almost ruined my life but I didn't let it.

Satan is really attacking our family right now. So guess what, God must be allowing it and I believe its because we are standing our ground and staying faithful no matter what Satan throws our way. Let me tell you, its alot. Your eyes would open wide, mouth drop to the floor if you knew everything that we are facing....but we WILL stand strong in our faith. We will someday see justice brought....either in this life or the next. God is the ultimate judge and he will judge accordingly.

God just please give us the strength to endure!!!! We want to be your people doing your work and standing for the pricipals and morals you set forth in your Word....
May God be glorified in all we say and do....
Do not waver......any of you.....Stand stong in your faith!!! NO MATTER WHAT?
Imagine that God is putting you thru what Job went thru? Satan came to God to even ask if he could do it ....God gave conditions....but He allowed it. If God allows it then there is a good and pure reason for it.

Hang in there...
Nikki

No comments: