Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Wednesday June 14th

Good morning everyone!
I am not sure how many people are actually reading what my daily "ramblings"but whoever is reading, I hope you enjoy keeping up with me and my family :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last night our Ladies singing group called Sweet Inspiration sang the National Anthem at the Norfolk Tides Baseball Game. It was AWESOME!!!!
Plus...the ball game wasn't bad either. It was the first baseball game I had ever been too, besides little league stuff lol.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This busy time isn't over yet.
Tomorrow night final practice for our group before Recording on Saturday.
Friday, not only will I have 4 daycare kids here...but my son Joey wants to have some friends over to celebrate his birthday that was last month.
Cake, chips...pizza....all the things that teens like to eat lol.

No ice cream though, in place of ice cream will be snow cones :)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My kids aren't happy with me right now. I have them doing some summer school.
Angel and Tony are working on math and reading comprehension and Joey is starting his high school a bit early so he can hopefully finish in a couple of years instead of the normal 4.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm still trying to do my used book selling thing. I get books from donations and resell them.
Its fun for me and I hope someday it can replace my daycare income.


Well, time to go. With a house of teens coming in a couple of days and a daycare interview for a 7 year old boy coming tonight, I have alot to do.

Until latez...Ta Ta :)

No comments: