Sunday, June 04, 2006

Sunday June 4th

Hello everyone!!
Today was a wonderful day to worship God.

Hard to believe its June though. Time is flying by. Mike leaves on Tuesday for his 6 week deployment. I really hate this part of the Navy.

Its been a nice 12 days having him home though. But I tend to be VERY clingy with him during his little bit of time home. I believe I was a bit TOO clingy. I am trying to get better with that but I pray he understands its just cause he isn't here for very long.

This will be a very busy week for us all. We have relatives from Ohio coming in town this week for Michael's graduation.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tony's head wound headed up nicely. Still have to take him in for the doc to take out the staple. He was such a trooper about it all and I am very proud of him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am still in the process of checking timesleaderonline daily to see how the houses for rent are doing. We really need 4 BR but will manage with 3. We really need to be in Martins Ferry though.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
God is good and knows what i need and when I need it. He will take care of it all.

No comments: