Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Tuesday May 30th

Good morning everyone!
Can you believe only a few more days in May left? Where has the time gone?
Things are going well here. Enjoying Mike being home and then I have Michael's graduation to get ready for. I have company coming down too for about a week.

My weight is down to 144. That makes for a 10 pound loss total. Yesterday my diet was horrible. But how can I resist grilled burgers and all the yummies that come with a Memorial Day picnic? LOL

The kids were all playing with water guns yesterday and Tony (my 9 year old) got squirted in the eye and ran into the side of the church building. Got a little gash in his head that took a staple to close up so I spent about 3 hours in the ER. He was great though. Only cried for a few moments when the doc put the staple in his head. Poor guy. I felt so bad for him.

God really has given me a peace about things. 2 years ago, I would have been freaking out. God gave me a calmness and steady thinking to do what I had to do to take care of my boy.
Thank you Lord for watching over us.

No comments: