Friday, May 05, 2006

Friday once more

Well, to update everyone on how my new way of eating is going....
I've lost 7 pounds....That is one good thing!!
The other good thing is I have more energy now than I can ever remember.
I've been running 2.2 miles 3 days in a row. I want to get back to running 3 miles a day and I'm not too far away from that goal. I thought about taking today off from running until I saw that I lost another pound this morning (down to 147 now....goal weight is 130) and I thought, Hey, I can run at least another 2.2 hahaha.

Its funny the things that motivate us as humans. Especially as a woman, my motivations can change monthly.

My kids are drinking more water now than they EVER have and some have even attempted to drink my carrot juice lol.

My oldest son goes for his first job interview tonight at 5 at our local dairy queen. 11-5 is the position they are looking for and for $6.25 an hour...not bad for someone just out of high school.

June 10th is his high school graduation from Homeschooling. He has been done with all of his 26 credits now for a couple of months. What a blessing homeschooling has been for my family. I've been doing this since my oldest was in 3rd grade. My other 3 kids are doing great also. My 13 year old just began his high school courses from American School of Correspondence about a month ago and two of his tests he recieved back were both A's. GO GO JO JO!!!!

I give God the glory for it all.
He has given me everything I need to care and teach my children and my prayer is that he continues to bless my family as he does daily.

No comments: