Thursday, May 18, 2006

May 18th




Good morning!!
Here is an update on how things are going with the raw foods diet.
I lost another pound. I am down to 146 and that means I've lost 8 pounds since I started about 6 or 7 weeks ago. I was hoping to lost 10 pounds by the time Mike gets home but since that is in 6 days, not sure if I can lose 2 pounds in 6 days. I guess if I am careful and exercise every day, maybe. Anyway, everything is going great. I feel great and I praise God for the foods he created to nourish our bodies and rebuild them so we are able to better serve HIM.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kids are doing great. Michael's new job is going great. The manager is talking assistant
manager to him only after 5 or 6 days of working. Michael has done so well with this job and I am very proud of him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I will put up some senior pictures that I took of him yesterday. Need to pick one to make a 5x7 from. Anyone want to vote on that one?

No comments: