Tuesday, May 16, 2006

May 16th

Hello everyone. My initial thought on doing my first blog was to write daily but I haven't been keeping up with it that often.
But here I am again....Tuesday May 16th and its beautiful out side here in Virginia Beach, Va.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lots of preparation is being made for our move/transfer back to homeland of Martins Ferry, Ohio. I'm hoping that the kids and I won't have to stay with family or friends but a few days until we find a house to rent. God knows what we need and when we need it so His timing is perfect.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mike is due back from this small 6 week deployment in about 9 days. The kids and I cannot wait. He will only be home for 12 days then he is gone again for another 6 or 7 weeks.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My weight is sticking at 147. Its making me mad cause I am working so hard ....and it (the scale) doesn't seem like it wants to go anywhere. LOL. I was running about 2.2 miles a day for a while then I got a little trouble with my knees so I am taking a break from running and walking daily. Hopefully I will be back to new in no time and can run again.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------June 10th, my son's graduation from homeschool is coming up pretty quickly. We are doing the graduation thru HEAV of Virginia in Richmond at the Convention Center. It will be a great time and also a sad time as his schooling days with mom come to a close.

Nikki

No comments: