Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Jogging

What a difference it makes when you eat right and take care of yourself. I jogged 4.4 miles yesterday straight, no stopping.
I slow my pace and keep it pretty steady the whole time but I cannot believe I ran as far as I did.

I'm still holding steady with my weight at 147. I can't wait to see 140 but I know that the weight will come off if I keep doing what I'm doing. It was really cool temps yesterday so I know that had a lot to do with me able to run that far. WHen its hot, I can't last as long.

____________________________________________________________________

Tonight Ohio Valley Univeristy A capella singers are performing at 7:30. Sweet Inspiration is performing also at 7:15 so I need to be warming up all day. Since I sing Alto 2, and there are three of us that have a solo type part, I need to make sure my vocals are warmed up.

___________________________________________________________________

I was reading John's blog about softball at National Road. Is this a mixed league I wonder. Maybe I'll be interested in Playing? I've never really played before with a team or anything but I am finding out that if i set my mind to something, I can do it.


Thank God for the beautiful sunny day outside and the blessing of all of my children. Even when they are hitting my last nerve...i love them Dearly!!! : P

1 comment:

Nikki Vilano said...

Ok, just thought i would ask :)