Thursday, May 25, 2006

Thursday May 25th

Good morning to everyone!!!
Today is the big day of my best friend's arrival back home.
Me and the kids are very excited. Seeing the ship pull in is exciting, even when he has only been gone 6 weeks. To some, 6 weeks is a VERY long time, but this is just the beginning to many weeks that he will be gone over the upcoming year.

I know God has been helping me deal with these deployments. I usually get very deperessed at some point but He is my refuge and He is my comfortor.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kids are all doing good. Very excited about having dad home.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No more major plans are happening now with our transition move to Ferry but in the next couple of months it will have to start happening. I haven't had much time to go thru boxes or anything lately but i need to do it cause I don't want to take all of this junk with me.
Too much stuff to sort thru at our new residence so it will have to go before hand.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Praise God for giving my son MIchael many talents that after only a few weeks of working at DQ, his boss wants to make him assistant manager. The only thing that is stopping him is fairness to another employee that has been there longer than Michael. But its still a major complement to his ability.

No comments: