Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Happy Birthday to my JOEY!! who is 14 today

Today is my son Joey's 14th Birthday.
14 is a kewl age.
He can work at a job with a work permit.
He can open up a checking/savings account at our Navy Federal Credit Union!
Best wishes and happy day to you my Jo JO
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Been running every day now for like 3 or 4 days at 2.2 miles. The rest of the week I will continue with the 2.2 then starting next week, I will increase it to 3.3. So far, I haven't had any problems with my knees so I hope it continues like that.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Two more days until Mike gets home. I wish he were going to be home more than just 12 days but the days he IS home, will be precious to us all for sure!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Weight is sticking at about 145 or so. My pants are getting looser though. Isn't that funny how that works? I lose inches but not pounds? Oh well, it all comes out in the wash right?


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Have a blessed day!

No comments: