Saturday, May 20, 2006

May 20th Saturday

Hi everyone!
Today is definitely a great day. I am back with my jogging after taking a break to heal my leg for a week. I ran 2.2 miles and had no trouble at all.

Not only that but I'm down to 145 pounds and I fit into a size 8 pant today!!! Those women out there understand the elation I feel after I've been wearing size 12 and now I'm into SOME 8's.
Not every 8 fits but these ones , capris, that I got today fit nicely.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mike gets home Thursday and we are all very thrilled about it. We will make every one of those 12 days that he is home, meaningful.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Any of you all out there American Idol fans? I'm sure those Chris fans were soooo mad when he got off the show last week. Can you believe its down to the final with Kathrine and Taylor...

Can't wait to see the show this week....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

God is soooo creative and imaginative. Look around you...colors of every maginitude. Beautiful shades that I would never been able to think of. And He created it all for US to enjoy!

No comments: