Thursday, May 11, 2006

Today is My husbands 38 th Birthday!!

Happy Birthday to the most wonderful Man in the whole world!!!

I want to dedicate this blog to the person I share my hopes and dreams with !!

Mike is a dedicated man of God first, then dedicated and loving husband second and patient and fun dad 3rd.

THe 2nd and 3rd ones are tied cause as a family we really do spend alot of time together. WE LOVE to play video games together. We are large World of Warcraft fans! Yes, even ME!!

I have this motto that I'm sure I've heard somewhere but a family that plays together, stays together!

Mike is a Navy Chief aboard the USS Monterey. He has stuck with the navy for almost 19 years and has one year left before retirement. It hasn't been an easy career but he stuck with it to give our family the retirement and stability that a military service provides.

He is very multi talented. He is gifted with art, music, computer skills, leadership...and the list just goes on. I haven't seen one area in his life that when he does or tries it, he doesn't succeed at it. I used to get jealous of all he could do but then I realized that what he is good at is somehow shared with all of us!!!

I am blessed daily to have him as my husband and my best friend. I hear so many military wives complain about their husbands and when they are gone, they are happy inside. That is crazy to me. I hate when he leaves, the kids hate when he is gone and our lives are turned up side down the whole time. Its like a piece is missing.

Mike, Happy Birthday to you!!! Yes, you are 38 ...just like me so don't try to say your 28!!!

No comments: