Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Wednesday June 7th

Good morning everyone!
Well, Mike left yesterday so our next 6 week adventure is underway! I call him being gone an adventure because each day brings new trials and triumphs. You never know what the day will bring so living it is an adventure for sure.

These next couple of weeks brings me to be very busy.
With getting ready for Michael's graduation this weekend and also getting ready for our ladies singing group to record a CD on the 17th, I am booked solid. I guess its good so that I don't have much time to think about Mike being gone.

I am in the process of starting my own used bookstore online. I am really trying to get away from doing the childcare and would love to just sell used books online.

If anyone has any used books they are willing to donate, they can contact me via email at
vilano6@cox.net
and I can advise them of an address to send them to. It would be greatly appreciated!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The kids are doing great. Michael's job is doing well. Joey is learning bookkeeping and at the same time learning to use the Excel Program. Angel and tony are wonderful!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I haven't been able to keep up with my excercise for a little while. ITs been too crazy. But I try to plan to fit my runs in somewhere.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading, check back for updates soon

No comments: