Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Another day, Not much to say

Hello everyone.
I am surprised each time I log onto my blogger site to see how long its been since I last wrote anything. I really haven't had much to write about so thats probably why.

Mike is still looking for work but any day now, he should recieve his discharge papers which SHOULD have been mailed on the 1st of August! But at least with this paper, he can apply for Federal Jobs and also apply for unemployment. Also with this paperwork, we all can get new ID's so we can continue with medical care. Right now our ID's are expired lol.

We are also gearing up for another homeschool year. I am excited about this one as we are doing unit studies this year. The kids seem excited....I just hope it continues :)

Our new house is coming along. Without having extra money right now, we are just doing the necessities to get my house ready for daycare certification but I still love this place and am very blessed that God gave us this home.

Mike has been home for good now since June 1st. We have been enjoying him and I believe...hahaha...he has enjoyed his time home as well. It tough looking for jobs around here.
But we have faith that God will open the door where He wants Mike to be.

In the mean time, we are concentrating on family and God and making the best of each day that God has given to us.

Please pray for Michael as he leaves Saturday ON A PLANE...hahah...for 2 weeks to visit a girlfriend in Virginia.

How am I doing? I'm good. Learning lots of lessons right now from all of this. WAIT upon the Lord !!!

I love to hear from you all...
Send me a comment or message or something :) :)
Nikki

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, you do have someone reading your blog. I am in Daytona Beach and have been for 3o years now. My husband and I grew up in Moundsville and moved here when he lost his job at Cooks Grocery Store in Benwood when it closed. I grew up in the Church (Hillview Terrace); as a matter of fact, I was baptized at the National Road congregation by Br Wallace Skipper.
Some of our families still live in the Ohio Valley.