Friday, April 18, 2008

It's friday!!!!

Hello everyone!
Anyone else sooo glad its Friday?
I appreciate my weekends so much more NOW than before I was doing childcare.
I love my weekends mostly for the aspect of sleeping in!!! I wouldn't mind doing childcare on a Saturday as long as I could sleep in until noon hahaha.

I had an interview with a mom of an 11 month old. Hopefully, everything will be approved for her for state paid care and I will have him 2 days a week, a total of 10 hours a week and I will get $75 a week. If I have a child Part time hours, which is between 7 hours and 25, then I get that amount for care. Thats not bad for only 10 hours. But if she doesn't get approved for state assistance, then I will probably only have him 5 hours a week which means only $3 an hour. Anyway, it won't be too bad. Any little extra helps out!

What else is new?

Well, my visit with my dad comes to a close today. He's been here almost a week and he leaves today around noon. I will miss him but I'm hoping he will be back to stay for good in a couple of months.

Even though tomorrow is a day off from daycare, I still have to go to a Child Abuse Class from 9am until 4pm. YUCK!!! I hate this kind of class. I will walk away sickened by this and it will rip open my heart. But its a required class that I have to attend so ....I do what I gotta do.

I'm trying to sell my wax dipped scented bears again for Mother's Day that is coming up.
I am in the process of uploading pictures of the animals I have for sale onto my blog site for the little creatures.

Two scents are the top sellers. Love spell and Bouquet of Roses!!!!
Let me know if you are interested. I will post the blog address soon
Nikki

No comments: