Monday, April 14, 2008

Nikki on April 14th

Hello everyone!
Yes, its 6:15 am and I wish I were still in bed.
I wanted to write about my weekend and the thrill of a life time I had. YEAH RIGHT!
I found out a few days ago that Deal or No Deal was coming to Pittsburgh which is about an hour drive for me. I've ALWAYS wanted to be on that show so I said, OH YEAH!
I drove an hour. Stood in line OUTSIDE the mall in the cold for 8 HOURS, then inside the mall for another hour, and for what? I got 20 seconds to tell someone something exciting about myself. THen I was told thank you very much. Now, that might now mean anything. It doesn't mean its over for me because this happened to alot of people and later got called to be on the show and win alot of money. But it was something interesting to do thats for sure.
They should have given out T-Shirts to everyone though. We got nothing but 20 seconds lol.
The things I saw while standing in line though. There were mothers with SMALL babies there in line for those 9 hours. Remember 8 of them were OUTSIDE IN THE COLD!!!! These babies were only a couple of months old...
There were people in short shorts and tank tops..and least they STARTED OUT that way. Then off to the mall to buy some REAL clothes hahaha.
THere were people in costumes, trying to get theirselves noticed!!! It was interesting to say the least. One of the questions on the application was " What was the most outrageos thing you've ever done"-----Going to this casting call has topped my list now!!!!

And on another note, where did the nice weather go?
My weather says it feels like 30 degrees outside? I like the 70 degree weather we had a few days ago....and so did the trees and bushes cause I see buds beginning to appear.

I guess I should try to be content with whatever weather the good Lord gives us. He determines it all anyway :)

God Bless
Nikki

No comments: