Monday, May 05, 2008

Diary of a Madwoman!!!!

Some think that my life is like a psycho woman!!!!
Those who live a pretty slow paced life look at me like I'm completely crazy.
Here is my life, summed up in a paragraph or two.
I have a FULL childcare.
Full time I have twins that are 21 months, a 3 year old and a 4 year old.
Then 3 days a week add to that a 1 year old about 8 hours each day.
Then after school, I have a 6 year old, 7 year old and a 10 year old. The only thing is by the time the afterschoolers get here, the twins leave.

Add to that my NORMAL routine of house and home and groceries and life with kids...AND HOMESCHOOLING!!!....well, the mind starts to twist a bit.

THEENNN...add to that my 71 year old dad coming to live with us in 2 weeks. Trying to get a room renovated for him.

Am I crazy? Am I just do far gone to even see it????

Some days I feel really gone ...especially when the hormones hit me. THEN, it takes all I have just to make it thru my day. Thank God for friends who try to give me some sanity back.

Joey is in Virginia Beach this week visiting friends. He comes back Friday around midnight ...so actually its Saturday.

I hope you all take what I've written above pretty lightly lol.
Yes, I'm very busy but its always been like this really. Just lately I've gotten back into the childcare setting full time so it will take me some time to get in the swing of things again. Somedays it does SEEM harder than others...but most of the battle is in my own mind. I need to work with my own thinking and making it positive instead of negative and it really helps alot!!!!!

God Bless you All
Nikki

No comments: