Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Need a motivator!!!

Well, today that will seem like me!!! Its a good thing Angel and Tony are such good helpers!!!!
Days like today I wish I had a laptop with wireless that I can sit on the couch in the living while the little ones play cause I can chat with ADULTS on the computer....while my brain is turning to mush with these little ones!!!!
Actually, I'm hoping to try to change my perspective. If I had to do this to live....I wouldn't be complaining. I know alot of single parent daycare providers that run their childcare from 6 in the morning until midnight just to make a living for their family. Wow!!!!! They don't even complain :)
After my work day today, I plan to go get a gym membership at our local Y. I am approximately 30 pounds over weight and its time to change that. I hate my clothes I wear, and I hate even trying to think about taking my kids to the pool this year. Sooooo, add that to my crazy schedule 3 evenings a week.
I know I can do anything I set my mind to with God's help. I need help to find the energy to be able to do this.


Ok, I'm off to change the life of a child!!!!

HAHAHA

God Bless

Nikki

No comments: