Friday, May 02, 2008

Positive Quote today!

POSITIVE QUOTE OF THE DAY
-----------------------------

I think of life itself now as a wonderful play that I've written for
myself... and so my purpose is to have the utmost fun playing my
part.

-- Shirley MacLaine


I LOVE THAT!!!!
I know that we have choices to make each day that when made, have consequences to lead to what happens in our lives daily!

For example; Your child does something wrong. You can correct the wrong in a way that would be good for that child and for the relationship as mother and child or you can put that child down which also is making that child make bad choices when he or she grows up by modeling the behaivor he or she has learned from you.

I will try to live out my life on stage as a Broadway play.
Have a favorite one?

I do..Sound of Music.
So, would my family think I"m nuts if I start singing "The Hills are Alive"????
Have a blessed Day
Nikki

No comments: