Sunday, February 07, 2010

God's Family Planning

And the Lord said to Abraham, " Why did Sarah laugh, saying, 'Shall I indeed bear a child, when I am so old?' Is there anything too difficult for the Lord?

----So why this scripture this morning?
It touches my heart because I've always trusted in God to control my family planning.
After Angel was born, I had a misscarriage at 3 weeks of pregnancy. I didn't even know I was pregnant nor was I even trying to get pregnant. Mike and I thought..YES THOUGHT, we were done after Angel so me being pregnant really threw me for a loop.
Then when I found out I was losing the baby...I vowed to never take our family planning into our own hands again. So many people threw their opinions at us saying things like, " Oh you sure you want to do that? You'll have more babies than you can handle?" Well, so much for that. 12 years of "God planning" and even when I thought it was "impossible" because of me starting pre-menopause stuff...God knew what He was doing.

And Sergio's story began....from a mere prayer from my daughter to a boy who blesses my life daily!

Even again, I still continue to hear, " Are you guys done yet having children?"

The mind of man plans his way, but the Lord directs his steps. Proverbs 16:9

Let them ask that of God and see what His answer will be lol :)

No comments: