Thursday, June 02, 2016

My INNER CIRCLE

One of the self development books I am reading currently is about Leadership. John Maxwell is an incredible, talented, spiritual author. I never expected to feel this way about his books. When it was suggested to me to read this book, I really thought it was going to be dry and boring. Boy, was I wrong!

But last night as I was reading the chapter on Inner Circle, I had to do some reflecting on who , at this point in my life, are the people in my inner circle. The people who have influence on me and I on them.

My husband Mike, is one. Spouses play dual roles sometimes with these kinds of things. Sometimes, his role in my inner circle is good(most of the time), but sometimes spouses will do something that makes you mad and you want to kick them OUT of that circle. HAHA. But he definitely is there. He is supportive, loving, talented and he's been my right hand man for over 30 years. There are also a few of my close friends that have special roles to play that are all very individualistic. They know who they are. Its like a part of my being is made up of these people. I feel they are woven into my DNA that make me who I am. I would not be "me" without them.

With that being said, I want to encourage all of you....EVERY SINGLE PERSON READING (not sure there are more than 2 or 3 of you lol) to read self development books. Its not just about network marketing or a business ....its about creating the best YOU that YOU can be.

Listen everyone! If you feel stuck where you are....you don't have to stay stuck.

You are definitely in control of where you are and what you are doing because God gave you a mind. God gave you a powerful mind. He created the brain with more power to "create" than you can even imagine. But the fuel you put into your mind will determine what is created.

Please , if you are reading this and don't know me personally, leave a comment for me. I would love to chat and explain more if you would like.

So, that's my take on the INNER CIRCLE!!

I sure do love mine!

Till next time everyone!

No comments: