Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Better late than never hahah

Hi everyone.
I know, I've been bad at blogging lately but hey, give me a break, my hubby is FINALLY home!!!

Things have been great but his time home is drawing to a close and I already hate it. But at least that means the time he is home for good is also coming quickly.

The time he has been home has been fantastic. We are truly enjoying our time together.

**************************************************
Update on the house....

The loan part of the process has been approved!!!! but there are still a few obstacles...
Waiting on an appraisal....and as long as that goes well, then we are set. Maybe we will even close on the house before 30 days!!!!

***************************************************

Looks like we will probably be closing on the house before 30 days!! I know that the bank said 30 days is normal...but if we want sooner, then they will do their best to do that...

***************************************************

More to come!!!

No comments: