Sunday, April 01, 2007

ITS APRIL 1!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you guys know how LONG I have been waiting for this month to get here?
It seems like ages have passed by.

Yes, in just a couple of days, the love of my life will be home safe and sound!

I can't keep my thoughts straight hahaha...

My next couple of days will be filled with grocery shopping, easter shopping , house cleaning, carpet cleaning, garage cleaning, and I'm sure I probably missed a 1000 different things I need to do buy just can't think of it all.

I KNOW that my husband doesn't really care about these things but I do and I want his homecoming to be special!!!

I gotta paint the windows on the car and the windows of the house.
Hang up a Welcome Home sign!!!!

Oh...Lord please guide those sailors the rest of the way home!!!!!

No comments: