Saturday, March 31, 2007

Life without your children

Thanks to Sally and Wanda, I've been (almost) childless since Friday afternoon!!!
Wanda took Joey and Angel and Sally took Tony and they aren't due to return until Saturday afternoon sometime. I've had a bit of a glimpse in what its like without them. You see, they don't ALL go away together like this hahhahahaha......so I really got a taste of being childless. Now, Michael was here but he doesn't make any noise and without the others here, there is no one to fight with.

It was very, very, very quiet. The quiet was good and it gave me a chance to re-energize myself and get a few things done without much interruption. But...BUT.....I miss my kids. Am I pathetic or what????

I walk around my house, waiting for hugs and kisses from my "peeps" and none around. How sad...

Recently I have had some conversations with Mike about people so driven by success and money that they lose focus on other important things. I pray that never , ever happens to us.

Hug and kiss your kids today!!
Tell them how important they are to you!!!

Each one has important qualities that you love them for...

Tell them ...

It doesn't matter if they are 2 or 19 lol....

They need to hear it....
Be Blessed,
Nikki

No comments: