Saturday, March 03, 2007

Approaching change!!

No, I'm not talking about the change of life "hormonally" but a change from normal routine lol

Looks like plans have changed yet again and I need to work a part time job. Now, I haven't worked in 14 years outside the home. So, I'm a little nervous about this but hey, if I get what I want, Dairy Queen can't be too bad lol.

I would rather work childcare from home, but don't know anyone who needs babysitting done so until that need becomes known to me, then I am going to have to take an evening job at DQ. :)

Not sure how long this will last...but probably at least for a year unless something else happens.

If I could get 3 daycare kids, then all would be fine.

Anyway, for those of you who read my "ramblings" can you please say a prayer for me. God knows what I need and when I need it and what is best for me and my family. Pray that He makes it known to me and that I have a willing heart to do His will always.

Be Blessed,
Nikki

No comments: