Thursday, March 22, 2007

Happy Spring


Yes, I know I'm actually a day late but Angel woke up yesterday morning and said, "Happy Spring Mommy"...I guess my kids have been looking forward to spring more than I have lol.

I didn't even know when the first day of spring actually was ...

But as I sit here and type, the sun is shining and I wonder ..hmm...how warm will it be today. So I open up another browser window, and go to www.weather.com and type in my zipcode to find out high 60's today. NICE!! But that means DQ will be swamped tonight. Usually that is a good thing but I am still unsure about some of the things that I make lol.

THe house news is coming along. The house circuit box has to be upgraded from a 60 AMP box to a 200 box. The box is actually there but I need a certified electrician to hook it all up for me.
I hope it won't cost too much ...but it needs to be done before we move in .

When Mike gets home, we send this paper into the V-A (Veterans Admin) to get a Certificate that says that we are eligible for a VA loan and then send that in to a bank and then the loan process begins. Boy , I can't wait!!! THis house is awesome. All of the kids will have their own room. There is an attic that is a finished attic that the kids will use for a playroom. Off of the kitchen, there is a room just perfect for our computer room. And its got TWO, yes TWO bathrooms!!!!!! No more having to shout out, "anyone have to go to the bathroom, I'm taking a shower now!!!" We have a bathroom in the basement, but no one wants to go downthere to use it. hahhaaa....

But I will keep you all updated!!!
Take care everyone...
Be Blessed,
Nikki

No comments: