Sunday, March 18, 2007

Not many days to go!!

Well, the time is ticking down until Mike will be home!!
Am I looking forward to it?

ABSOLUTELY!!!

But right now I am swamped. I think my mulitask abilities are being pushed to their limit. I never knew my limitations...but I sure do now. When I can't keep my thoughts straight, and forget to pay a bill, I know I'm to my limit.

I am trying hard to do childcare. I do my best work at home, not having to juggle house, kids and Dairy Queen.

I made up a bunch of fliers and hope that I can get a few children in here to watch.

I have had so many people ask me how my job is going? Its going fine but the other things are the problem.

I'm not perfect but I try to get others to think that I have it all together...

Boy, do I paint a pretty picture when in reality, my life is pretty shambly!

Its been really hard lately on me. Trying to get ready for Mikes return, taking care of kids, with school, with house, arranging new house stuff, Dairy Queen stuff, Avon, diet, exercise, etc.

Hopefully things will get easier soon, before I land myself in an altered reality where everything is roses and chocolate and there are NO allergies and NO FAT or calories in the chocolate.

be Blessed
Nikki

No comments: